Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Home again

Hello!

I haven't posted much about Russia lately, it all just feels like routine now.
As I'm flying back to Australia tonight though I thought I should sum up my Russian autumn and start afresh when I return to Moscow.

For some odd reason I didn't think it would be all that cold here in autumn, I haven't a clue why I thought this. It certainly isn't just a bit chilly, like at home. We haven't had a day above 10 degrees in weeks!
I wasn't mentally prepared for the cold, so this month has been hard to cope with. I went for a walk this morning and it was 1 degree, I did get some good photo's for my effort though.
I'm struggling with the fact that it's going to drop at least another 30degrees.

On the 19th of last month, Nelli, her mum and I went to the ballet. It was simply magnificent. So very Russian. I loved it. The orchestra, the stage and costumes where amazing. The dancing really goes without saying, incredible! We watched the show at the Kremlin palace and where pretty much in the best seats. I felt very spoilt and can't wait to go again.
I still have to go to the circus and then I think I will have done everything on my Russian to do list.

I was hoping to write more, but I'm a little pressed for time so hopefully I can add more later.
Grace is currently unpacking my suitcase, suppose I won't have to worry about that extra baggage anymore.

Hope everyone is well, and hopefully I will have time to catch up with everybody this time.
Dasvidanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment